Our partner is a software component provider for the CAD/CAM industry. Their expertise in 5-Axis Machining and Simulation is recognized throughout the CAM industry and its software components and development services are used by the majority of the leading CAM vendors.
This is a great opportunity to work in a young, international and highly motivated team, for a software development company that produces high-end components for the CAD/CAM industry.
- CAD/CAM background, experience in the engineering, manufacturing or software sectors;
- experience with applications like SolidWorks, Catia, NX Unigraphicx, ProEngineer, Mastercam, SolidCam, Cimatron, ellcam/PowerMills is a plus;
- English language proficiency;
- if you are very passionate and you would like to express your ideas then this is your place. However what we want is the right person rather than all of the skills.
- identifying, reporting and tracking problems;
- developing and executing test plans, create and execute test and software installation testing;
- designing/implementing/maintaining/extending testing tools;
- providing new solutions for our customers.
- involvement in software development process by interacting with developers and other departments from our company;
- involvement in the design of multi-axis systems (using CAD applications).