Our client is one of the leading technology and security integrators in Romania, with strong IOT/IOE capabilities and an impressive apps incubator. It became the local dominant player in this sector with most of the largest banks, oil companies, shopping malls, large retail players, international manufacturing and distribution companies among its clients.
The company is continuously developing its own software platform, that has unique capability to integrate complex infrastructures of Video and Security systems, Life Safety systems, BMS systems, IT infrastructure, GPS systems, for a very large number of locations, with possibility to integrate any IOT device within a network that is easily scalable and operate from any kind of infrastructure like SaaS, Cloud or from own infrastructure on virtual or physical servers.
Featuring a strong R&D department, we integrate state of the art technology with deep knowledge of real-time security events and data processing.
They are proud of their highly dynamic and effective technical team, they believe in fostering the talent of bright young minds and encourage all of their team members to add real value to their products and solutions. They leverage the power of AI and deep learning method to deliver the most innovative solutions and real added-value to their clients. We are looking for new talents to help them to grow and to continue to develop new cutting-edge products and solutions, as well as to gain international reputation and recognition. They aim high in order to become the leading supplier in integrated security systems.
- They are currently building a new IT department from scratch. This role comes right after Product Ownership and Product Management roles have been filled, and the objective is to think the development strategy for the new product.
- The QA Manager will be part of the core team in charge of planning and designing the product
- All the QA area is green-field and the QA Manager will be responsible for decision making process for the short and long term
- Building from scratch a QA team, being part of recruitment and selection process, deciding the configuration, analysis the needs and requirements for each role
- The focus will be on automation testing
- Study and proposals of new functionalities for the product roadmap; product optimization / user experience improvement / simplification / useful integrations (and other areas related to R&D)
- Competitive package, depending on the candidate's experience and the degree of responsibility
- Medical services
- Ticket Restaurant card
- The opportunity for personal and professional development - we are a fast growing company
- Continuous education. We use the latest hardware and software technologies and you will have the opportunity to learn by participating in various seminars / conferences.
- Collaboration. Our partners are top players in the global enterprise field.
- Interaction. Our clients include Forbes Global 2000 companies.
- The challenge. We are very passionate about the Internet of Things, Big Data and Machine Learning. We build applications of all sizes, from ERPs to monitoring systems for critical infrastructures, based on the latest technologies.
- Openness. We use a wide range of open-source technologies and contribute to their development.
- We support innovation and creativity. You have the possibility to test and integrate different hardware and mobile technologies.
- Diversity. Physical servers, cloud / OSX, Linux, Windows / iOS, Android, Windows Mobile.
- Working with specialists in the field. Our employees have solid experience and specific knowledge in what they do.
- Independent. Choose between Mac or PC and your favorite IDE.
- Pleasant working environment. We are located in a central area, with relaxation room and terrace.
- Flexibility of the work schedule. We are results-oriented.
- Mobility. Uber for business.
- Team building, team drinking, boardgames night.