Founded in 1948, our client is a Swiss, privately owned international agri-business. We produce, originate and market fertilisers and grains and are part of the agricultural supply chain whose task it is to feed the world. Our headquarters are in Binningen, Switzerland, near the city of Basel. We have regional offices on all five continents and invest globally in assets supporting our business activities.
Our core business is physical trading of fertilisers and grains, supported by auxiliary assets, such as silos, warehouses or port facilities as well as upstream assets, such as fertiliser production plants. We are part of the supply chain whose task is to feed the world.
Our strategy remains focused on physical trading of fertilisers and grains, with a view to further support our trading operations with investments into related assets. We believe that a careful diversification into fixed assets will further solidify our business model, which has consistently proven to be profitable and comparatively crisis-resistant.
As a general strategic approach, our client emphasizes long-term, sustainable business over short-term quick profit motives.
- Participates in every aspect of the solution implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics application to meet customer’s needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Facilitates customer’s decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process.
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX application and evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality and customized trading functionality.
- Prototype and configure processes in Dynamics AX 2012 to ensure the system works as per requirements.
- Responsible for creating and presenting handover documentation and trainings for support team and end-users.
- Monitoring post-implementation phase of the project, analyzes the data and evaluates the effectiveness.
- Assist support team in solving system incidents swiftly and under pressure.
- 2 to 5 years consulting experience in business applications with focus on business modelling and software implementation
Demonstrated ability to:
- Analyse and understand business problems
- Model data and processes
- Conduct workshops and training sessions
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing
- Familiar and experienced in: Core Microsoft Dynamics Applications and Implementation Methodology
- Soft Skills:
- High degree of insight and analytical skill
- Team – oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
- Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus
- Clear and effective communication
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology or Business Management.
- Excellent communication, presentation and coordination skills, positive and can-do attitude.
- English advance level (read, write, speak)
- 2+ years Business Analyst working experience in the Information Technology area and professional experience in business process analysis, process re-engineering and documentation (BPM blueprinting in Visio etc.)
- ERP system experience.
- Available to work abroad for at least 50% of working time.
- Position based in Bucharest with occasional travel abroad.