Our partner, a global leader in intelligent data management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise, is looking for a VBR Support Engineer to join their team in Bucharest.
It is a reliable solution that allows for verification of the recoverability of backups, recover instantly and test upgrades in an isolated environment before putting them in production. The VBR technical support engineer is a trusted role providing technical assistance to fellow IT Professionals, using broad and in-depth troubleshooting skills and product knowledge to solve challenging technical issues. We are therefore looking for candidates with great French skills and general knowledge of the following: Windows OS / Networking / Microsoft Exchange / Active Directory / SQL. VMware and Hyper-V knowledge is a strong plus.
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis, including log file investigation;
- Act as a technical focal point in relationships to fellow IT Professionals;
- Responsible for handling new cases according to the Service Level Agreement (SLA), providing support and diagnosing problems;
- Fortify client relationships focused on 100% customer satisfaction;
- Technical documentation of all customer interactions accurately and within SLA in the CRM tool;
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of issue status to customers, sales representatives and senior engineers.
- Fluent French (reading/writing/speaking), good English;
- Advanced user or administrative level with the following areas: Windows OS 2008(r2)/2012(r2)/2016;
- Practical knowledge of TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration) and networking configuration / troubleshooting (NAT, ports, DHCP, DNS);
- As a plus, UNIX and/or Linux knowledge; VMware ESX(i), Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange server administration, DataBase engines (SQL/Oracle);
- Ability to learn, understand and explain technical information quickly;
- Ability and desire to take ownership of client issues through resolution;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Meal vouchers;
- Medical services subscription;
- (Each flexible benefit is assigned a number of points and you can choose as many benefits as you would like up to a maximum of 38 points. All FLEXIBLE benefits costs are covered 100% by the company):
- Medical services subscription for your dependents, 1st grade relatives;
- Dental services subscription;
- Dental services subscription for your dependents, 1st grade;
- Transportation (reimbursement of transportation costs up to 70 RON net/ month, based on the receipt/ receipts submitted by the employee);
- Gym and wellness;