Working across multiple sectors within professional services, we deliberately select clients that others do not understand the importance of. We have built an enviable reputation for exceptional work by blending the best in communications expertise and creative talent with commercial acumen and technology. Ultimately, our intention is to bring the same quality and thought to intangible products and services as we see with tangible ones.
We offer services in brand, film and animation but our techniques and skills are not based on art – they are a response to business needs and the principals of accuracy, brevity and conciseness. We use data to drive our thinking and research to complement our creativity.
Our process is designed to enable businesses to achieve their full potential, and as a prerequisite we put clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are a collection of great minds, that like to do things that haven’t been done before (this is how our product was born!). We are fast, we are good, we are transparent and we work as a team. We handpick our people, because we want them to share the journey with us. We like to reward one's input, and we believe in giving people chances to prove themselves. We don’t look at age, we look at talent. And if you are talented, hard-working, and have a ‘there is nothing we can’t solve if we think of things differently’ attitude, then you should definitely apply. Oh, and you have to know your code…
To be the way in which we interact with each other virtually.
To rethink legacy experiences, creating a platform of bespoke virtual worlds that allows you to drive business objectives and benefits.
What we do as a start-up
Our product reimagines the way we interact and experience our world virtually by creating bespoke virtual worlds fit for your business needs, allowing visitors to interact with content, other guests and spaces like never before.
What You Will Be Doing
- Consult and understand end users and their expectations
- Translate Business needs and technical solutions to proper project plan
- Manage properly customer expectations
- Convey and support the production priorities to the team
- Focus on project planning, delivery and deadlines
- Track and report projects milestones, status, risks and dependencies
- Accountable for project results
- Chairing technical meetings with different teams and stakeholders
- In charge or weekly progress updates, teams’ budgets and meetings logistics
- Able to understand current and future mode of operations: process and network and tools related
- Ensure the on-boarding, development and professional training of the team working with you
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management position (Lead or Production role)
- At least one full game (shipped) project under your belt as Project Manager
- Game development tools knowledge and work experience
- Strong Project Management Skills, with experience in Agile Methodologies
- Broad understanding of game development processes – production, design, code, art
- Capacity to analyse risk and make contingency plans;
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Experience and understanding of large-scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments
- Ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based and constantly evolving environment
- Strong written and verbal communication and leadership skills, experience managing multiple teams is a plus
- Dedicated, ambitious, with good time management and attention to detail
What’s in it for you:
- Fame – most likely, this will become a product that will revolutionise the way we interact online. There will be no going back.
- Fortune – we have a team of outstanding people, who will become part of your life. You will get to learn, travel to our international offices and affect how people interact online irrevocably.