Our client is one of the leading technology and security integrators in Romania, with strong IOT/IOE capabilities and an impressive apps incubator. It became the local dominant player in this sector with most of the largest banks, oil companies, shopping malls, large retail players, international manufacturing and distribution companies among its clients.
The company is continuously developing its own software platform, that has unique capability to integrate complex infrastructures of Video and Security systems, Life Safety systems, BMS systems, IT infrastructure, GPS systems, for a very large number of locations, with possibility to integrate any IOT device within a network that is easily scalable and operate from any kind of infrastructure like SaaS, Cloud or from own infrastructure on virtual or physical servers.
Featuring a strong R&D department, we integrate state of the art technology with deep knowledge of real-time security events and data processing.
They are proud of their highly dynamic and effective technical team, they believe in fostering the talent of bright young minds and encourage all of their team members to add real value to their products and solutions. They leverage the power of AI and deep learning method to deliver the most innovative solutions and real added-value to their clients. We are looking for new talents to help them to grow and to continue to develop new cutting-edge products and solutions, as well as to gain international reputation and recognition. They aim high in order to become the leading supplier in integrated security systems.
- Study and proposals of new functionalities for the product roadmap; product optimization / user experience improvement / simplification / useful integrations (and other areas related to R&D)
- Maintains the product backlog and defines in detail the requirements / functionalities for the development team
- Establishes the priorities of the functionalities that need to be developed according to the opportunities and the projects in delivery
- Review the evolution of product development by applying the Agile - SCRUM development methodology
- Additional functional testing (will not replace QA testing) to validate requirements, review product documentation;
- Improvement of Sales Kit / sales / presales / technical bidding materials
- Presales support in important presentations (part of the Customer Success Team);
- Sales & Presales enablement / readiness session - presents the product as a top expert
- Study of competition products
- Actively participates in defining the financial business plan and product sales strategy - segmentation, packaging, sales guide, defining and reviewing the price list