Working across multiple sectors within professional services, we deliberately select clients that others do not understand the importance of. We have built an enviable reputation for exceptional work by blending the best in communications expertise and creative talent with commercial acumen and technology. Ultimately, our intention is to bring the same quality and thought to intangible products and services as we see with tangible ones.
We offer services in brand, film and animation but our techniques and skills are not based on art – they are a response to business needs and the principals of accuracy, brevity and conciseness. We use data to drive our thinking and research to complement our creativity.
Our process is designed to enable businesses to achieve their full potential, and as a prerequisite we put clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are a collection of great minds, that like to do things that haven’t been done before (this is how our product was born!). We are fast, we are good, we are transparent, and we work (really hard) as a team. We handpick our people, because we want them to share the journey with us. We like to reword hard work, and we believe in giving people chances to prove themselves. We don’t look at age, we look at talent. And if you are talented, hard-working, and have a ‘there is nothing we can’t solve if we think of things differently’ attitude, then you should definitely apply. Oh, and you have to know your code…
To be the way in which we interact with each other virtually.
To rethink legacy experiences, creating a platform of bespoke virtual worlds that allows you to drive business objectives and benefits.
What we do as a start-up
Our product reimagines the way we interact and experience our world virtually by creating bespoke virtual worlds fit for your business needs, allowing visitors to interact with content, other guests and spaces like never before.
- Propose, implement and develop network features for the game
- Synchronize gameplay between players
- Analyse and optimize bandwidth usage and latency effects
- Validate, measure and monitor replication quality under varying network conditions
- Work with anti-cheating and anti-grieving systems
- Establish the technical guidelines for designers and programmers regarding network constraints
- Collaborate with designers and programmers to help them innovate and exploit the opportunities offered by network technology
- Write the technical documentation that will allow other programmers to understand how to use these systems and network features
- Debug and correct network issues identified by peers and/or the quality control team.
- At least 4 years’ programming experience with a first experience in the video game industry
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Ability to understand multiple gameplay systems and concepts
- Ability to adapt gameplay systems and make them multiplayer friendly
- Debugging skills in a multiplayer environment
- Attention to detail, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Results-oriented mindset
- Good English
What’s in it for you:
- Fame – most likely, this will become a product that will revolutionise the way we interact online. There will be no going back.
- Fortune – we have a team of outstanding people, who will become part of your life. You will get to learn, travel to our international offices and affect how people interact online irrevocably.