Working across multiple sectors within professional services, we deliberately select clients that others do not understand the importance of. We have built an enviable reputation for exceptional work by blending the best in communications expertise and creative talent with commercial acumen and technology. Ultimately, our intention is to bring the same quality and thought to intangible products and services as we see with tangible ones.
We offer services in brand, film and animation but our techniques and skills are not based on art – they are a response to business needs and the principals of accuracy, brevity and conciseness. We use data to drive our thinking and research to complement our creativity.
Our process is designed to enable businesses to achieve their full potential, and as a prerequisite we put clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are a collection of great minds, that like to do things that haven’t been done before (this is how our product was born!). We are fast, we are good, we are transparent, and we work (really hard) as a team. We handpick our people, because we want them to share the journey with us. We like to reword hard work, and we believe in giving people chances to prove themselves. We don’t look at age, we look at talent. And if you are talented, hard-working, and have a ‘there is nothing we can’t solve if we think of things differently’ attitude, then you should definitely apply. Oh, and you have to know your code…
To be the way in which we interact with each other virtually.
To rethink legacy experiences, creating a platform of bespoke virtual worlds that allows you to drive business objectives and benefits.
What we do as a start-up
Our product reimagines the way we interact and experience our world virtually by creating bespoke virtual worlds fit for your business needs, allowing visitors to interact with content, other guests and spaces like never before.
What You Will Be Doing
- Produce clear, and efficient algorithms, techniques and processes to expand the engine functionalities in discussion with technical direction
- Foresee & identify problems, evaluate and compare various technical solutions
- Practical approach to software design, data structure, algorithm and plays an important role in code review
- Collaborates with multiple disciplines to develop efficient and productive content.
- Manage platform specificities
- Identifies missing details in feature requests and breaks tasks down into modules that can be implemented and tested.
- Writes and maintains proper documentation and guidelines for the programming team as well as other job families.
- Debug unfamiliar code or using assembly / memory toolset; and profile performances.
- Work as part of a bigger team, collaborate, and inspire.
- Experience in gaming industry, with at least 5+ years as engine programmer, preferably in AAA titles
- Strong knowledge of modern C++
- Knowledge of C# and scripting languages is a plus
- Strong knowledge in software engineering/architecture and design patterns
- Understanding of online and networking concepts a plus
- 3D programming experience is a big plus
- Experience with large engines and complex pipelines, profiling & optimization
- Experience in working with game engines and game development interfaces (Unreal Engine)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Passion for the making and playing of any type of games Autonomous, self-motivated and proactive
What’s in it for you:
- Fame – most likely, this will become a product that will revolutionise the way we interact online. There will be no going back.
- Fortune – we have a team of outstanding people, who will become part of your life. You will get to learn, travel to our international offices and affect how people interact online irrevocably.