Our partner is a software component provider for the CAD/CAM industry. Their expertise in 5-Axis Machining and Simulation is recognized throughout the CAM industry and its software components and development services are used by the majority of the leading CAM vendors.
This is a great opportunity to work in a young, international and highly motivated team, for a software development company that produces high-end components for the CAD/CAM industry.
- Good knowledge of C++ (2+ years experience)
- Focus on design patterns and refactoring techniques, agile programming practices
- English language proficiency
- Good analytical & conceptual skills
- Motivated person ready to take on challenges
- Team player
Optional (will provide an advantage)
- Boost and OpenGL libraries knowledge
- Scripting experience (Python etc.)
- UML knowledge
- Maintaining and extending our CAD/CAM 5-axis toolpath calculation library (core features, algorithms, UI, custom integration projects), employed in such industries as: aerospace, automotive, dental, jewelry, robotics, stonework, woodwork (one position).
- Maintaining and extending our CAD/CAM CNC Machine Simulator application (another position).
- You will be working with Microsoft Visual Studio, using SCRUM methodology, issue-tracking and requirements management tools, continuous-integration systems