Our partner is an AWS Premier Partner and Managed Service Partner as well as Google for Work Premier Partner, a global leader in migrating and deploying startups, enterprises and everything in between to the cloud.
Their expertise ranges from designing state of the art cloud architecture to deploying and managing cloud environments through Managed Services including DevOps, 24/7 Support, Automation, Monitoring, Disaster Recovery and Security. They are committed to providing the most secure, scalable and highly available online service for their customers in the cloud.
Our partner is an innovative cloud company with a fun and growth oriented work atmosphere looking for new talents to join their team of experts.
- Manage our customers’ infrastructure and deployment process in order to achieve their project goals and deadlines.
- Take architecture blueprints and turn them into reality, see through projects going all the way from the drawing board to the customers’ browsers and mobile devices.
- Take initiative
- Independent worker
- Trustworthy, reliable
- Have a good sense of new technologies
- Driven, focused
- Team player
Skills & Experience:
- Very good at Linux and Windows server administration
- Knowledge in cloud platforms
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) – a must
- Understanding of system monitoring (Nagios, Cacti, Graylog2, Logstash etc.)
- Experience with writing scripts, maintaining cloud automation tools (Puppet, Chef) is strong advantage
- Experience with identifying problems and fixing them on production servers, good networking knowledge