We are looking for Java Developers with over 3 years experience to develop a Medical Columbus software platform.
- Write clean, well-engineered, maintainable and testable code that conforms with accepted standards
- Communicate effectively with team members, project managers, superiors
- Identify opportunities for process or code improvements and make constructive suggestions for change
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Java development
- Very good coding skills
- Experience with at least one Java Web Framework (JavaEE, Spring MVC, Struts, etc.)
- Experience with REST architecture
- Experience with relational SQL databases (ex: MySQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Experience with front-end development of single page application using AngularJs
- Experience with SaaS, Compass
- Very good communication skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Fluent English
Medical Columbus is an eProcurement company acting as an interface between hospitals and medical product providers. It has its own product master data and detailed classification system offering a transparent electronic ordering to its clients.
The entire Medical Columbus software platform is currently rebuilt from scratch using latest technologies and frameworks (Java EE 7 stack, NoSQL databases, Apache Solr, Jboss 8 - Wildfly, AngularJs, Git), Cloud infrastructure (Amazon AWS), JIRA and Confluence for task tracking and collaboration, Continuous Delivery and agile methodology.
The new platform offers the opportunity to work with BigData, product searching, matching and classification, building scalable web services on top of Amazon infrastructure and also the chance of trying out new products and technologies.