As an Information Security Engineer for Android you will help ensure that our software and services are designed and implemented to the highest security standards. You will perform security audits, risk analysis, application-level vulnerability testing and security code-reviews on Android. Responsibilities may include threat assessment, design of security components, vulnerability assessment. Ensures products conform to standards and specifications.
- Perform security code audits and design reviews;
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities;
- Evangelize security and secure coding practices;
- Proactively find and fix security problems;
- Build internal tools that detect and respond to security issues;
- Conduct research to identify new attack vectors against Android.
- Experience of modifying the Linux kernel, proficient programming skills in the C programming language;
- Expertise with scripting (Python, bash);
- Relevant work experience including experience in application-level vulnerability testing and code-level security auditing;
- Strong foundation in and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication and security protocols;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong self-motivation and orientation toward results;
- A Bachelor, Master of Science or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related field is considered a plus; we also welcome dropouts as long as you have the relevant expertise and the drive to excel at work Presentation skills – the candidate will be asked to present his/her work to peers and external guests.
Nice to have
- Web Security;
- Threat Modeling;
- Penetration Testing;
- Secure Code Development;
- Secure Development Lifecycle;
- Android Framework;