Our client is an ICT consultancy company which acts as an enabler for local & international clients in order to create capabilities and organize cost-effective IT support & development centers by engaging its most highly skilled engineers and specialists. They has the expertise and capabilities to deliver mission critical project resourcing needs on the global market, while maintaining its reputation as a quality service provider committed to high performance. We aim to launch long-term, successful relationships between the specialist we outsource and our clients, as the key of our mutual success.
We aim to launch long-term, successful relationships between the specialist we outsource and our clients, as the key of our mutual success. Our endeavor consists in making your career one of the excellence bringing you the training, benefits and professional team approach that is vital.
The purpose of the project is to create a service enablement platform for the integration of a cloud platform into the connected vehicle infrastructure.
- Your role will be to design, develop and manage various web applications;
- Interact with other teams in order assess new opportunities and participate in requirements gathering; Solution analyzes and effort estimate for the requests;
- Low level design for the applications;
- Development for the requests and bug fixing on the existing applications;
- Provide work instructions and improvements of the processes;
- Management and implementation of new automatic scripts and applications; Verify and implement configuration changes at the request of the customer or when is needed for performance reasons;
- Installation, tuning and troubleshooting of complex software applications;
- Administration and monitoring of complex software applications.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience designing and / or testing of complex software applications;
- OS knowledge;
- Experience with scripting languages would be a plus: Ksh, Bash, Perl;
- Experience with Web Servers, Application Servers and Middleware applications such as: Apache, Tomcat, Oracle WEB Logic, JBoss, IIS;
- Good experience with Databases: Oracle, SQL, MySQL;
- Good knowledge of Java;
- The below tools and technologies are needed as the candidate should have Java background in order to fulfill the requests:
- Knowledge of English spoken and written at a level sufficient to maintain relationships with colleagues and corporate organizations with which it is connected;
- Pro-active person, with the necessary drive to create and maintain the Applications capability;
- Relevant degree or above in telecom, IT or electronic engineering;
- Flexible in changing work patterns and demands;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work within a global, remote workforce;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English.