Our partner helps freelancers, bloggers, entrepreneurs, and startups design websites and launch business ideas that will shape the world by developing a series of WordPress products, the main product being Colibri - a SaaS WordPress design platform. Their products power 200 000+ websites worldwide.
The largest part of your work will be contributing to the new products/features and maintaining existing ones.
We are diversifying our current portfolio of products and moving into e-commerce with a suite of marketing plugins for e-commerce websites. We are currently looking for a Senior Web Software QA Engineer to help us build the foundation of this new line of products.
The largest part of your work will be testing our products. This will include analyzing the product specs, creating test plans and test cases, executing test cases and reporting bugs.
- minimum of 3 years of experience as Software Tester or QA Specialist
- good knowledge of QA methodologies and practices
- know stuff about the web (and like it)
- attention to details
- good English knowledge
- fast learner (and willing to work hard and learn a lot)
Nice to have
- web technology knowledge (it would be great if you created a website before)
- some WordPress knowledge
- testing automation knowledge
Joining us means:
- Working in a growing company
- Attractive packages according to your skills
- Annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- In house training for the technologies, you have less experience with
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work