We are founded in 2020 and are now a team of 12. Our partner supports a number of portfolio companies. They offer support in all elements that play a part in the commercialization of a platform, varying from development, design, UX-design, technical realization and on/offline advertising to optimise the client funnel.
If you think that “one container is not enough”, feel like automating everything, have a self-starter attitude and tech-driven curiosity, know that a good opinion must be shared, you can proceed with reading.
Our partners are looking for a Cloud Engineer with 5+ years of experience, a strong knowledge of public and private cloud technologies and experience in supporting an enterprise-scale infrastructure.
- Beat the monotony and “automate” everything
- Design and implement automated software services that support Infrastructure-as-Code principles, following the industry standards and best practices
- Design/configure/deploy/test/debug new and existing cloud infrastructure
- Design and implement Secure Cloud Networking policies and architectures
- Work in “microservice mesh” application development and Agile environment
- Continuously learn and do research to identify shortcomings and opportunities for infrastructure improvements
- Have fun with your team
Being an expert in the following will help you succeed:
- Cloud technologies (preferably GCP)
- Containerization and container orchestration technologies (preferably K8s)
- Infrastructure-as-code and infrastructure management (preferably Terraform)
- Disaster recovery, data migration, and data protection tools (e.g. Velero)
- Scripting (Bash / Shell, Python, Perl, Ruby)
- Secret Managements tools (e.g. Vault)
- Metric-driven monitoring and alerting systems.
- Networking and security knowledge (including load balancers, routers and switching)
- High availability and business continuity principles
Being experienced in:
- Automated CI/CD solutions
- Microservice mesh management, monitoring, and securing tools (preferably Consul/Istio)
- RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL) or distributed NoSQL Database systems (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, ZooKeeper, Elasticsearch, Etcd)
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus;
- A friendly dynamic working environment, challenging job within a fast forward moving company;
- Personal development focus and support;
- 25 paid leave days;
- Being part of an international team;
- Being part of a growing company where you can develop your skills and network;
- We offer as much flexibility, freedom, and responsibility as possible. This means that, within limits, you will be able to choose how, when, and where you work.