Mechatronic machines are being developed, manufactured and assembled. The machines contain handlers, stages, high precision inspection sensors. All this takes place under one roof. The worldwide high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. Think of automated milling machines, lathes, grinders, welding robots, laser cutters, etc.
Technology & Development focusses on the following disciplines: Systems, mechanical, electrical, mechatronics and software engineering. Our multidisciplinary teams are responsible for the realization of challenging projects for leading international clients within the high-tech industry (machine building).
T&D the products that you develop are produced under the same roof, which gives you a unique link with your own product. You are in charge of your fully integrated system, complex mechanical parts and/or modules; from design, testing to production and assembly. Is precision Technology in your blood and in your DNA? Do you want to learn broad system knowledge and want to use your skills in Systems Integration?
Then you are the Lead integration mechatronic systems we are looking for.
As a lead integrator, you are responsible to analyze the requirements, and define your test strategy. You define the test plan, test levels, identify the tooling and test rigs for product and production qualification. You will lead the integration team to prepare the integration and deliver the machine to our customers. Create the Master Gantt, set priorities and guarantee delivery.
In close co-operation with colleagues from other disciplines you are translating system specifications and constraints into test specification and procedures. You will lead the integration team to document and maintain the tests.
- Technical University, Master degree
- At least 4 years relevant experience , hi-tech, precision machinery, contamination control, vacuum.
- Integration and test experience in small volume production
- As a person you are driven, flexible and motivated to face challenges
- Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers
- Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
- Effective under time pressure, budget constraints, good at setting priorities
Industries- Industrial Automation, Semiconductors, Aerospace, mechatronics