Our partner is a licensed Estonian based company with offices in Estonia, Romania, Israel and Minsk with over 45 staff and management.
Their product is a cryptocurrency wallet and broker where users can store, buy and sell cryptocurrency. They develop the software using ASP.NET CORE, SQL server and Azure, have over 250,000 registered users and processes several thousand transactions every month. The company is growing rapidly and is seeking experienced developers and engineers that will join the growing development team.
In addition, they expect to receive an EMI license in the first quarter of 2019 and offer online banking services for businesses around Europe.
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
- proven experience of Azure Cloud Platform (AWS is a plus)
- good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like Terraform
- proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows
- experience in developing CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins is a plus)
- Linux Fundamentals And Shell Scripting
- good Nginx knowledge
- design, build and manage highly scalable, secure and available Azure infrastructure
- recommend solutions that best align with our product and business goals, as well as the secure storage and replication of our data
- improve our development workflow and infrastructure
What Makes You A Good Fit For This Job:
- you have at least 3+ years in a System Engineer or DevOps role
- you are familiar with key Azure services such as App Getaways and App services, or are eager to learn
- you have experience with deployment automation and the Unix filesystem
- you understand that doing our work right, not fast, makes us less likely to be interrupted outside regular working hours
- you are thoughtful, clear, and persuasive in writing and in person
- you have strong analytical skills and critical thinking abilities
- you are passionate and enthusiastic about what you do
- you are sensitive to security and privacy concerns and familiar with GDPR & PCI requirements
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package (including Private Health Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Flexible work time
- Benefit from experienced senior developers, analysts and consultants as mentors to build your career
- International working environment and projects
- Rewards and benefits based on achievements
- Lunch meal, good coffee and cake :)