Our partner describes itself as innovative video analytics for security and marketing purposes, AI powered, flexible and scalable. They are a technology company that offers B2B R&D, SaaS and system integration services, targeting both SMBs and enterprise clients.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with good self-organization skills to work as a Backend Developer for all of our systems.
You constantly interact with an extraordinary team of open-minded computer scientists located in Suceava and Bucharest to find the very best solutions to a diverse set of interesting problems.
Your challenges within our company, can be summarized as: #research, #develop, #security, #reliability, #performance, #maintain, #collaborate, #communicate.
Key to hiring:
- At least 3 years experience in web application development with PHP and MySQL;
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented programming;
- Experience in services development with Python and Python frameworks and experience with PHP frameworks like Yii/Yii2, Zend, Symfony, Laravel is considered a strong plus;
- Working experience with REST API design and implementation;
- Ideally you have prior experience with web services, Linux, Python, NoSQL databases (Couchbase, Cassandra), Elasticsearch, Kibana and Amazon Web Services;
- You have a degree in computer science, a solid understanding of analysis of algorithms, versatile programming skills and the ability to learn new languages within a short timeframe;
- Up to date with the newest technologies related to web application development
- Starting from day one you will familiarize yourself with our current Backend technologies environment, which we leverage to deliver the most valuable products to our customer base. Within one month you will understand the software and hardware architecture of the existing Backend systems so that you can start improving and deploying new components.
- In addition, after the first six months, you will have a detailed understanding of auto- deployment technologies, containerization, distributed logging technologies.
- A year into the job you are part of a team that delivers the most up to date solution to our customers. You take ownership of cross-department projects and collaborate efficiently with other teams. You are keen to improve existing technology and implement new innovative features. Our current used technologies: Linux, PHP, Yii Framework, Python, MySQL, Couchbase, Elasticsearch, Jenkins, Git, Redmine.
- Competitive remuneration based on the level of seniority and impact;
- People you would love to work & learn with;
- Spacious office, in central Suceava location;
- Experience new technologies in world-class applications;
- Intellectual and friendly team environment consisting of exceedingly sharp and motivated co-workers;
- Freedom to develop innovative ideas and projects.