Our partner is the largest startup community in the world with millions of members and the world's largest platform for founders. Their hub offers the perfect context for startups to grow by joining incubators and accelerators. They are a fast-growing team and this is a great opportunity for your skills to shine and for you to create something from scratch.
This is a remote job. The company is UK-based and also has offices in Portugal, but you will have the freedom to work from wherever you feel the most creative and motivated. They provide a home office equipment allowance and regular opportunities to visit other team members and company offices. Once a month the team in Romania gathers to share their progress and work on new ideas and solutions. For an effective collaboration being comfortable with communicating is a key aspect. By that, we don’t mean endless Zoom meetings. They are effective communicators oriented towards action and they value everyone’s time. Their platform is highly transactional and so are they. So expect always sticking to the subject in meetings, having a big focus on the now, and getting things done. It’s a collaborative environment with many dedicated and involved professionals who want to achieve the best results.
We're looking for a Mid-Senior Front-End Coder to join our team.
We're looking for someone with experience that fits into a high-level team using thе latest technologies. We primarily use Vue.js and would consider training a qualified candidate without Vue experience.
This is a well-paid remote role that you can do from anywhere in Romania. We build an advanced, fast-growing webapp that millions of people use globally.
The company is a fast-growing company that helps tech founders grow their companies. We have 3.8 million members around the world and are a stable, profitable company.
- Deep knowledge of Jаvascript, CSS and HTML
- Prefer Vue, but will train right candidate with React and/or Angular experience
- Webpack experience
Good to have
- Comfortable writing complex React, Vue and/or Angular applications with custom configurations and multiple entry points
- Fаmiliar with wеb security & potеntiаl vulnerаbilitiеs: Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), MySQL injеction, CSRF xn--tc-mlc.
- Familiar with linting, code splitting, lazy loading, webpack plugins
- Familiar with website rendering performance strategies, concepts such as render blocking resources, layout thrashing, first contentful paint
- Experience with projects where new technologies are added in progressively
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Fun, challenging and rewarding environment
- Work with the latest standards and technologies
- Regular optional trips to London HQ, fully paid by the company
- Yearly team buildings with the entire company in a foreign country
- Join a high growth and stable company that is well know and respected