- Implement and manage security controls and automation in a DevOps environment within public clouds.
- Define the need and assess relevant tools to address security & automation challenges within cloud environments and CI/CD pipelines.
- Build & contribute to CI/CD pipelines in public cloud services using know build tools.
- Prepare application setup and infrastructure scalability for:
- High load scenarios
- High availability scenarios
- 0 downtime deployments
- Manage Cloud and On-Premise services such as Atlassian stack, Email servers, etc.
- Document DevOps processes and procedures.
- Participate in Agile scrum sprints to create user stories and to assist in developing Sprints and Releases.
- Automate things rather than doing them twice.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- 4+ years of increasingly progressive experience.
- Fluency in English – verbal and written.
- Understanding of DevOps principles.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code principles and tools like Cloudformation or equivalent.
- Solid Understanding of Cloud providers and hands-on experience on one or more of AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Understanding of security controls/services in public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform).
- Experience in configuration management technologies (Ansible/Chef/Puppet) and container services (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Experience with Linux administration, shell scripting, and open source security tools.
- Proficiency with source control, continuous integration, and testing methods (Git, GitLab, Jenkins).
- Experience with application servers (eg Tomcat) and load balancers (Nginx, Alb).
Would be an advantage
- Experience in IAM, secrets management, encryption technologies, OS security hardening, and container security.