Adaptive processes. This means that processes and ideas are implemented and changed according to everyone’s needs. There is no” one correct way to do things”. You’ll have the chance to test ideas, change perspectives, and contribute at every stage of the software development’s life cycle.
Transparency. You are kept informed regarding the status of the project you are a part of. There is an open door policy for any meeting or decision that affects future plans.
- Experience with Agile software development processes
- Good commercial experience of testing techniques and practices
- Diagnostics and debugging skills
- Base knowledge of software architecture
- Experience with tools that help maximize work terms of content and structure, quality and efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience as a software tester on a variety of successfully delivered projects
- Experience with Software Automation Framework, scription languages, Object-Oriented Programming
- Academic background in IT
- Software Testing certifications such as ISTQB, BBST, etc.