Working across multiple sectors within professional services, we deliberately select clients that others do not understand the importance of. We have built an enviable reputation for exceptional work by blending the best in communications expertise and creative talent with commercial acumen and technology. Ultimately, our intention is to bring the same quality and thought to intangible products and services as we see with tangible ones.
We offer services in brand, film and animation but our techniques and skills are not based on art – they are a response to business needs and the principals of accuracy, brevity and conciseness. We use data to drive our thinking and research to complement our creativity.
Our process is designed to enable businesses to achieve their full potential, and as a prerequisite we put clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are a collection of great minds, that like to do things that haven’t been done before (this is how our product was born!). We are fast, we are good, we are transparent and we work as a team. We handpick our people, because we want them to share the journey with us. We like to reward one's input, and we believe in giving people chances to prove themselves. We don’t look at age, we look at talent. And if you are talented, hard-working, and have a ‘there is nothing we can’t solve if we think of things differently’ attitude, then you should definitely apply. Oh, and you have to know your code…
To be the way in which we interact with each other virtually.
To rethink legacy experiences, creating a platform of bespoke virtual worlds that allows you to drive business objectives and benefits.
What we do as a start-up
Our product reimagines the way we interact and experience our world virtually by creating bespoke virtual worlds fit for your business needs, allowing visitors to interact with content, other guests and spaces like never before.
- Give direct input on the feature roadmap
- Identify any technical roadblocks and suggest solutions
- Develop a range of gameplay features and game systems, primarily in Unreal Engine / C++
- Design and implement maintainable and expandable game systems
- Work closely with other programmers to find technical solutions
- Work closely with designers to flesh out features and create a good gameplay feel
- Work closely with other disciplines such as animators and artists to provide code support
- Continual learning about state-of-the-art games systems and coding best practice
- Work as a key part of an agile development team, taking responsibility for organising and planning your own work
- Participate in code reviews to maintain quality and share knowledge
- Bug fixing and optimization, including at the engine level
- C++ programming experience
- Unreal Engine 4 and how C++ code interacts with it
- Providing clear and legible code
- Online communication and Team-collaboration skills
- A passion for coding and a dedication to creating AAA quality games
- At least 1 Unreal Engine project (using C++) prepared to show prior to the interview
- Blueprint scripting experience
What’s in it for you:
- Long-term remote work
- The chance to develop a product that will revolutionise the way we interact online. There will be no going back.
- You could be joining a team of outstanding people, who will become part of your life. You will get to learn, travel to our international offices and affect how people interact online irrevocably.