Our partner is an IT, financial cloud and cyber-security provider to the financial services and alternative investment sectors. They take pride in redefining the future of technological support. Through their R&D, DevOps, automation and machine-learning, our partner provides clients with tomorrow’s edge, today. Our partner offers bespoke solutions to clients that are system-agnostic, secure, transparent, best-in-class and supported by holistic advice.
Headquartered in New York City and London (EMEA), our partner serves over 650 clients globally with additional facilities in Connecticut, New Jersey, Massachusetts, California and Luxembourg. Our partner brings together a seasoned executive team and a committed group of over 200 highly skilled consultant technicians.
This role provides 3rd level support to our partners Clients and our partner's systems. Support areas include all Client and company computer infrastructure. In addition, this role is responsible for organizing highly complex activities for IT development, project coordination, implementation, and maintenance of technology project initiatives.
- Support anti-spam, web-filtering, network perimeter defense appliances and remote access solutions
- Manage and support storage and virtualization platforms
- Act as an escalation point for matters concerning server infrastructure.
- Supporting Severs, Active Directory, Exchange, and handling all phases of migrations and upgrades.
- Coordinate any and all network related work with Network Engineering, telephony, provisioning or any other group that are involved in IT infrastructure.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements.
- Work with clients to determine their needs and assess solutions for improving delivery processes.
- Ability to provide updates and documentation as requested in the Project Plan as well as all closeout documents.
- Handle all infrastructure related questions for Client during duration of project.
- Work directly with vendors on third party server\software deployment.
- Work on new Project Plan design, and overhaul.
- Attend meetings and gather requirements relating to new projects such as onsite infrastructure deployment, relocations, cloud provisioning etc.
- Work closely with technical colleagues to develop Client solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience.
- Experience managing complex technical development projects involving integration of multiple systems.
- Good understanding of existing network programs and capabilities.
- Skilled in technical crisis management.
- Experience with scripting in PowerShell
- Experience with Citrix, terminal services
- 5-6 years of hands-on experience configuring and supporting Microsoft operating system based servers
- Knowledge with:
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy Administration
- Virtualization: VMware
- Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365
- MDM Solutions (Active Sync, MDM – MobileIron, Airwatch)
- Supporting various SAN arrays
- 1-2 years of hands on experience: With Cloud Technologies AWS or Azure (preferably both)