Our partner founded their organisation in 2014. They work with important companies from Germany, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, UK and US (startups and corporations as well) having a large variety of new and ongoing projects.
Digital transformation services - Our partners build software for the digital transformation of their client's organization.
Software crafted with passion - They live and breathe technology and this motivates them to build the best products for their customers.
Making ideas happen - their passion for software is the foundation they've built on, but they deliver solutions born from brilliant insight. They excel. They surprise. And they get results.
Engineered for the future - Rock solid solutions that scale great are their standards. They design in advance for their client's growth, so that their software doesn't become a bottleneck.
Lightning-fast responsiveness - Businesses evolve and change and they are there to respond to any changes that occur and quickly adapt the solutions they've built to their client's new needs.
Apply and you could contribute to building a web application used for selling agricultural machinery for one of Germany's biggest players on this market.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in development;
- Advanced knowledge of Java 8 or newer versions, SQL, Linux, Git;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have
- Spring framework, JPA, Spring cloud, micro-services.
- Diverse projects technology and businesswise;
- Work with a team of professionals with mostly senior developers;
- Very flexible schedule;
- Long-term remote work with the possibility to work on-site in Oradea;
- MacBook Pro provided by the company.