On behalf of our partner, an European IT consultancy with offices in Germany and Romania, we are looking for Senior PHP Developers who wants to relocate in Germany. Our partner provide IT services in the areas of development, quality assurance, support and consulting. Their staff of more than 80 highly qualified professionals covers all aspects of state-of-the-art technologies in object oriented and web centered environments.
The company outstanding track record of successfully delivered projects with many international key accounts but also medium-sized clients has given us a profound understanding of many business processes and industries. This combines with proven standards and methodologies applied to ensure that our services are delivered on time, within agreed budgets and up to the highest quality standards.
Thanks to the East European location, our partner can offer intelligent sourcing models including onsite, onshore and nearshore components to give you the ideal solution at the best price. This has made the company one of the premier addresses in the area of IT services in Central Europe.
- Computer science university degree.
- Several years of front-end development background.
- Strong PHP5 knowledge, with an emphasis on Object Oriented Programming and PHP MVC Frameworks.
- Programming experience with Java Script, jQuery, AJAX and other JS Frameworks.
- Expertise in front-end development using semantic, standards-compliant (X) HTML, CSS.
- Experience with all major Web browsers and their compatibility problems.
- Experience with database design and programming.
- Experience with CMS frameworks (e.g. WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento) is a plus.
- Knowledge of security issues and best practices for building Web applications.
- Knowledge of software versioning tools (e.g., SVN).
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, team player.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing web applications, on both front-end (JS, HTML, CSS) and back-end (PHP) sides.
- You contribute to quality improvement, via code reviews and unit-tests, and check the results of your work together with members of the QA team.
- You extend the current solution, by including new modules and refactoring existing ones
- highly attractive salary, according with the individual experience and performance
- continuous training and support of your career
- working with cutting-edge technologies
- gain work experience in international projects
- option to permanent employment in Germany or temporarily for 6 or 12 months
For more details please contact us!