On behalf of our partner, an European IT consultancy with offices in Germany and Romania, we are looking for Java Developers with over 2 years experience who wants to relocate in Germany. Our partner provide IT services in the areas of development, quality assurance, support and consulting. Their staff of more than 80 highly qualified professionals covers all aspects of state-of-the-art technologies in object oriented and web centered environments.
The company outstanding track record of successfully delivered projects with many international key accounts but also medium-sized clients has given us a profound understanding of many business processes and industries. This combines with proven standards and methodologies applied to ensure that our services are delivered on time, within agreed budgets and up to the highest quality standards.
Thanks to the East European location, our partner can offer intelligent sourcing models including onsite, onshore and nearshore components to give you the ideal solution at the best price. This has made the company one of the premier addresses in the area of IT services in Central Europe.
- you have a Computer Science degree (or equivalent);
- you have extended knowledge of software engineering;
- you have at least 2 years experience in writing Java code;
- you are familiar with Java Web development, such as J2SE Servlet Engines like Tomcat (JSP, Servlets) and source code management (e.g. SVN, GIT
- ideally you are familiar with the use of Java frameworks, such as Hibernate, Struts, Spring, or JPA with AJAX and jQuery
- you have experience in working with SQL Server or other RDBMSs;
- you need to be able to easily switch between technologies and programming languages;
- you have a good command of written and spoken English language
- German language skills is NOT a must!
- highly attractive salary, according with the individual experience and performance
- continuous training and support of your career
- working with cutting-edge technologies
- gain work experience in international projects
- option to permanent employment in Germany or temporaly for 6 or 12 months