Our partners are the biggest online language school in Europe. They don’t just teach. They change their students' lives by helping them master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
They dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Their international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. You feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
- You love developing software and you love learning and improving
- You have at least 5 years of solid experience creating web applications using backend and frontend like PHP, Symfony, Typescript / ES6, ReactJS
- You have experience working in an agile team using SCRUM, Kanban or similar methodologies
- None of these technologies should leave you clueless: Webpack, Redux
- You know your way around common web technologies like HTML5, CSS,
- You know how to rebase, merge and fork in Git
- You are passionate about code quality. Writing tests and documentation belong to your natural workflow
- A history of active contributions to open source projects is a plus.
What do we offer?
- A dynamic and highly motivated team and flat hierarchies
- Use of Open Source technologies (all of our team members are regular contributors to the Open Source community)
- Regular technical exchange with other Berlin-based startups