No WiFi? No way! Is free access to the Internet one of your absolute basic needs? Then you are exactly right with us! We are a global company and Europe's leading Public WiFi provider. In a dynamically growing market, we provide millions of people with unhindered and accessible Internet access every day. Our clients include leading luxury brands, financial service providers, hotel chains, municipalities and public institutions.
We are part of the freenet Group. As a digital lifestyle provider, the freenet Group comprises telecommunications, Internet, energy and TV as well as all services, applications and devices that can be connected to or controlled by mobile devices. For our further growth we are looking for fresh talents like you who want to make a difference and help shape new chapters of a digital future.
To strengthen our team in our subsidiary company, we are looking for a Software/Database Specialist with several years of work experience for the structuring, development and operation of this highly available network for the office in Galati, Romania.
- Development and operation of existing software platforms based on J2SE/Java EE for Wildfly application server;
- Development/creation of business intelligence systems;
- Deployment of complex customer systems, system configuration and system optimization;
- Development of automated tests for quality assurance;
- Support with the optimization of development processes;
- Development of internal standards, architectures and guidelines;
- Attending frequent workshops in our headquarter in Munich, Germany.
- Experience with SQL basic, advanced JAVA, basic JAVA enterprise, jsp, jstl, html, json, jquery, maven and git;
- Completed IT studies or similar technical qualification;
- Several years of Java programming experience;
- Several years of conception and deployment of software development solution for Wildfly application servers;
- Several years of experience with SQL (postgres, MySQL);
- Several years of experience with code repositories (git, svn);
- Very good knowledge of current Java technologies (J2SE, Java EE, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, Junit, JSON);
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Stash);
- Experience with modern development methods such as agile methods (Scrum);
- Experience with relevant operating systems (Linux, MAC OSX, MS-Windows);
- Experience with C/C++ as well as development of applications for mobile devices desired;
- Independent, systematic, and responsible work;
- Fluency in English (German language will be an advantage).
Resilience, operational readiness, travel willingness, as well as very good communications skills complement your technical abilities. As a professional in our team, you will be responsible for the process, development and operation of our authentication software platform.