Is solving complex software engineering problems your passion? Does working in a multi-cultural environment make you spin? Does contributing to world’s most advanced lithography machines make you feel proud? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
In order to enable the development of new EUV Sources, we constantly need to improve the performance and reliability of our systems. Making robust software solutions for the hardware of the subsystems involved is a strong enabler for the roadmap of our products.
Your job will be to setup the subsystem drivers. Implement the necessary interfaces and algorithms and also add supporting software like diagnostics. Next to creating new functionality, the work consists of troubleshooting and integrating of the new functionality in the existing (legacy) SW.
We are proud of our team. We hire talented, motivated people and give them responsibility and the autonomy to innovate. We like people with a ‘can-do’ attitude and we want people who are inquisitive, hungry and eager to grow with us.
- Develop and maintain SW in C/C++
- Perform Software Impact Analysis for proposed changes
- Write / update required documentation (design, test, …)
- Implement and test accepted changes
BSc or MSc in computer science, embedded systems or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a product engineering related environment
- Experience in the following industries: automotive, aerospace, high-tech etc.
- Embedded background
- No job hoppers – last project for at least 2 years
- Good communicative skills
- Team player with a flexible and pro-active attitude
- Ownership and able to act independently
- Eager to learn
- Good knowledge of English
- Quality oriented