They are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. They use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
Right now, they are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join their Quality Engineering Studio.
This Studio provides a comprehensive suite of innovative and robust testing services that ensure high-quality products to meet the needs of demanding, technology-avid users.
The Test Automation Engineer makes a key contribution supporting end-to-end application delivery, constantly providing visibility of the actual quality of the products, verifying that they are always above our quality gates.
You will get the chance to:
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: they have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with their customers, with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
- Design and develop test automation scripts.
- Use test automation guidelines and participate in planning activities.
- Research issues in software through testing.
- Collaborate with QA Analyst and Software Developers.
- Keep updated with the latest standards.
- Improve release cycle times by reducing regression testing time.
- Fully cover tests and design test cases clearly for different types of systems and tests.
- Develop automated test scripts over different platforms.
- Be responsible for test automation framework design and architecture on medium complexity solutions.
What will help you succeed:
- Being digitally passionate.
- Build bridges and open doors.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Being a Strategic Thinker.
- Expressing ideas in a simple way.
- Intermediate or upper English skills.
- Experience in some test automation tools (like Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Katalon, Cypress, TestCafe, etc).
- Solid coding skills and object-oriented programming.
- Experience in API automation.
- Experience including automated suites in the pipeline.
- Experience in Test Management tools. Experience using Cloud devices/browsers providers.
- Experience using version control systems.