Our partner has over 30 years of experience in the field of digital software, serving clients worldwide and with offices in France, India, USA and Romania. Works with Java, PHP, .NET, iOS and Android technologies on complex web and mobile applications.
The local office opened in 2017, initially with the integration of specialists in other departments. At present, the aim is to establish a local R&D department, with the mission to migrate certain important projects to Romania.
To strengthen its teams, our partner is currently looking for two Software Engineers (M / F) for our site in Romania, in Cluj.
In collaboration with the other members of the Industrialization team (Project Managers and Engineers), you will participate in the development and implementation of technical BPO dematerialization solutions (production chains, user and monitoring interfaces, JADE bricks, automation) to meet the needs of our customers.
You will be responsible for:
- analyze user needs to develop functional and technical specifications;
- carry out the development, unit tests and documentation of the assigned functionalities;
- to ensure the integration, configuration and deployment of these.
You will work in a DevOps spirit.
You have computer engineering training or equivalent.
You have the following technical skills:
- python object (2.7 ou 3.x) (beginner level accepted) or other object-oriented language
- unix / linux, System and network notions
- software engineering: svn / git, eclipse / pypi, continuous integration (Jenkins / Hudson), scrum / agile
- databases: SQL - knowledge of an ORM (SQLAlchemy, Django) would be a plus
- WEB, webservice : XML/HTML, XSD, CSS, HTML5/AngularJS, Django, REST/SOAP
- knowledge of documentary XML, XSLT, XSL-FO, DTD, diagram
- knowledge of RAD / LAD technologies (image processing, OCR / ICR, Classification, Machine Learning) would be a plus
A good level of technical English is required, knowledge of French desired
You will also be required to travel to France.
You justify perfect autonomy and a great capacity for adaptation. Curious in nature, your pragmatism, your capacity for synthesis and your team spirit will be major assets for the success of this mission.