Our partner is looking for talented developers for our new Cluj location.
With 10 years experience we developed a CRM for the Belgian and Spanish market, because of our success we are expanding globally. Therefor Cluj will be one of our most important locations in terms of development. Because of our growth we offer attractive job openings with possibility to evolve to management positions within the company, nationally and internationally.
Are you a Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, they have the perfect job for you! They are seeking a Software Product Owner to work, together with their product manager and the rest of their outstanding team, in order to deliver the best software solutions to their innovative CRM/ERP system, build with the latest technologies on the market.
Product Owner duties and responsibilities:
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements together with the product manager.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product, under the supervision of the product manager.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Work closely with product manager to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
Requirements and qualifications
- Minimum working experience as a Product Owner for 2 years
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field is a plus
- SCRUM.org certified product owner or demonstrated knowledge
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details