Our partner is part of the Webhelp Group, is a full lifecycle software development company, that offers a wide range of services and customized support. At the core of the company, our teams in Cluj-Napoca and Târgu-Mureș shape custom software solutions to fit any industry, through passion and hard work. We are engineered to evolve together and to build long-term partnerships with our clients. We understand that only by working together we can bring more value and reach our goals.
Currently, we contribute to different industries such as: Banking, Hospitality, Warehouse Management, Health, Self-Improvement.
We adopt a long term strategy based on business understanding and business ownership.
You will be part of a team where knowledge sharing is encouraged and everyone’s contribution is valued and highly appreciated.
Also, you will have the opportunity to work with MSDN certified developers and be part of a company recognized by Microsoft as a Gold Partner.
The company, part of the Webhelp Group, is a full lifecycle software development company, that offers a wide range of services and customized support. At the core of the company,their teams in Cluj-Napoca and Târgu-Mureș shape custom software solutions to fit any industry, through passion and hard work. They are engineered to evolve together and to build long-term partnerships with their clients. They understand that only by working together they can bring more value and reach their goals.
As a Frontend Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with the newest technologies and frameworks, in dynamic teams and with clients from different industries. Their goal is to find colleagues who want to understand their customers’ business and strive for the highest standards of excellence.
The main values of their Frontend Community are open communication and knowledge sharing so they encourage your initiatives and ideas in order to ensure project success.
- Analyze business and technical requirements to design and implement solutions using best practices
- Develop and test new features using JS libraries and frameworks
- Collaborate with peers on both technical and functional analysis, in order to define and implement the best solutions
- Monitor and improve front-end performance
- Review application requirements and interface designs
- Document application changes and develops updates
- 3+ years of web apps development
- 2+ years of experience in React.js (Redux, HOCs, Context API, Hooks)
- Experience with Npm, Grunt / Gulp, Webpack
- Extensive use of APIs and a strong understanding of HTTP, REST and GraphQL
- Care about the user experience and know-how to build user-friendly web applications
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
They would definitely appreciate the following extra topics:
Living their values:
- Be a team player - collaborative engagement, share cool ideas, recognise and value the contribution of each of the team members. Support when needed - great teams win together.
- Passionate about technology - latest technology, trends and innovation are your source of inspiration. Sharing your knowledge with the community and helping others to grow is your main purpose.
- Client Value Creation - go beyond expectation to offer the best in class solutions. Committed to high performance in delivering our promise.
- You have continuous access to workshops and training because your growth is encouraged and sustained
- You get company support for your personal professional growth plan
- You benefit from a premium medical care package
- You must join their unforgettable team buildings and parties to convince yourself they don't miss a chance to have fun
- You can reach your well-being goal by using the 7card subscription and chair massage at the office.