Our partner has over 30 years of experience in the field of digital software, serving clients worldwide and with offices in France, India, USA and Romania. Works with Java, PHP, .NET, iOS and Android technologies on complex web and mobile applications.
The local office opened in 2017, initially with the integration of specialists in other departments. At present, the aim is to establish a local R&D department, with the mission to migrate certain important projects to Romania.
We are looking for two experienced Java developers to work in the Web development team for our site in Romania, at Cluj.
You will be involved in several projects and work both with Romanian and French people.
You will be involved in all phases of the project
- Understanding of the perimeter and estimation of the associated workload
- Conception, development, unit tests and documentation
- Support against the live deployment (DevOps strategy and associated feedback)
We work both for private companies (Bank, Insurance, Heath, Resales, e-marketing) and administrations (Education).
You come from an engineering school or University and have between 3 and 5 years of experience in software development. About technical skills, you know as well
- Java V8+
- Spring framework (Spring Boot: V2.1+)
- MariaDB or MySQL
- Git/ GitLab
- IDE: Eclipse or IntelliJ
Nice to have:
- Apache Camel 2.24 (ETL Framework)
- Spring modules:
- Spring data / JPA
- Spring Batch
- Angular 8.3+
- PHP 7.1+
- Jenkins (standard tool for Continuous Integration).
- Liquibase (library for tracking, managing and enforcing database changes)