They are currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer in Cluj-Napoca.
Would you like to take responsibility for their infrastructure that serves 20 million users, across all continents and in more than 15 countries?
You will have a challenging opportunity to develop resources, automating interactions, and determining the direction of their ever-growing infrastructure.
They enjoy people who are organised, motivated and interested in their personal and professional development. This position represents a great opportunity to work directly on the core issues of a growing platform and to scale a technology company with a rapidly growing global presence.
Interested in technical challenges?
Once there you will:
Continuously optimize the operational costs by identifying key components that can be re-architected through new services and implement best practices throughout their engineering team;
Be writing applications and automation scripts from managing services, virtual
machines and Kubernetes;
Operating and maintaining all aspects of the infrastructure;
They are very focused on running a highly performant product which requires tight monitoring and constant improvements. They are hosting mostly in a virtualized datacenter, some cloud.
Technologies and tools you will be working with:
- Large Ubuntu Linux virtual server farm;
- Atlassian stack.
- 3years+or relevant work experience;
- Bachelor degree or relevant background in technical;
- Experience with cloud/on-premise infrastructure;
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e. g., VMware, Hyper-V, Docker, Kubernetes);
- Good scripting skills in Bash/PowerShell or other languages;
- Experience in network security is a plus;
- Azure DevOps is a plus;
- Professional written and oral communication skills in English.
What they offer:
- Work in a modern environment with a young and dynamic team;
- Flexible working schedule with core hours between 10-15;
- Training and support (Attend conferences abroad, time for self-learning, organized training and certifications);
- Private health insurance;
- Meal tickets;
- Lunch break included in the working hours (meaning that you work 7.5, but you get paid for 8);
- Great diversity with people from multiple nationalities working in the company.