Our partner uses technology to build products they are proud of, with people they love. Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what they do. They partner with their clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact on their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together. Their culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. They encourage their colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
They are proud of their work and love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
They are continuously developing a fantastic team and would love it for you to join them.
As an Android Developer, you will be creating fast, fluid, responsive and reliable mobile applications that provide their customers with a rewarding experience.
They are looking for experienced Engineers with an appetite for solving complex problems and build seamless user interactions to world-class standards.
International expected travelling time varies according to project/client and organisational needs: 0%-15% estimated
You are good at
- Working directly with the client to ensure the technical feasibility of the requirements.
- Service-oriented architectures, design patterns and data structures.
- Test-driven development and continuous delivery.
- Metrics, performance, and operational aspects that show you care about your code.
You rock at
- Java and/ Kotlin.
- Android platform-specific knowledge.
- Experienced with/eager to learn well-known development and testing frameworks.
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns.
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organization;
- Work with large-scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive salary and benefits.