Our partner is part of the Webhelp Group, is a full lifecycle software development company, that offers a wide range of services and customized support. At the core of the company, our teams in Cluj-Napoca and Târgu-Mureș shape custom software solutions to fit any industry, through passion and hard work. We are engineered to evolve together and to build long-term partnerships with our clients. We understand that only by working together we can bring more value and reach our goals.
Currently, we contribute to different industries such as: Banking, Hospitality, Warehouse Management, Health, Self-Improvement.
We adopt a long term strategy based on business understanding and business ownership.
You will be part of a team where knowledge sharing is encouraged and everyone’s contribution is valued and highly appreciated.
Also, you will have the opportunity to work with MSDN certified developers and be part of a company recognized by Microsoft as a Gold Partner.
Our client is looking for a C#/.Net developer responsible for building C# applications. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Analyze business and functional requirements and propose solution designs
- Develop and implement web applications using .NET tools and technologies
- Verify software functionality both in your own test environment as well as in conjunction with the rest of the project team and test engineers
- Collaborate with the project team to achieve team goals
- Follow company's standards for .NET development in delivering high-quality software
- Experience with ERP application or accounting know-how
- Strong understanding of C#, OOP design patterns & LINQ
- Strong understanding of .NET platforms: .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET & ASPNET Core both for web applications and HTTP/REST services
- Strong knowledge of REST principles
- Good knowledge of Relational database- SQL Server/ Oracle
- Strong knowledge of ORMs: Entity Framework, EF Core, others
- Strong knowledge of source control tools: Git
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS including HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of frontend Framework like AngularJS
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure infrastructure & SDKs
- GraphQL, RabbitMQ, SignalR
Living our values:
- Be a team player - collaborative engagement, share cool ideas, recognise and value the contribution of each of the team members. Support when needed - great teams win together.
- Passionate about technology - latest technology, trends and innovation are your source of inspiration. Sharing your knowledge with the community and helping others to grow is your main purpose.
- Client Value Creation - go beyond expectation to offer the best in class solutions. Committed to high performance in delivering our promise.
- You have continuous access to workshops and training because your growth is encouraged and sustained
- You get company support for your personal professional growth plan
- You can boost your potential with a flexible schedule or days when you work from home
- You benefit from a premium medical care package
- You must join our unforgettable team buildings and parties to convince yourself we don't miss a chance to have fun
- You can reach your wellbeing goal by using the 7card subscription and chair massage at the office.