Our partner is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, the TouchPoint platform, and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast-growing team gathers more than 1,000 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
The TouchPoint platform is a marketplace created at an international level in our partner’s infrastructure in order to enable value-creating interaction between producers and consumers of products and services (internal and external organization). Inside the TouchPoint platform, the OnePAM area represents the data layer and ensures one single source of truth for all parties, agreement, and permission data shared across all country and customer segments.
At the core of the OnePAM layer in the TouchPoint platform, the IBM InfoSphere MDM system contains all the product parties and is the source of PSD processes for person/party data. We are responsible for the maintainability and distribute the data-keeping always in mind the interests of the end customer. You will be working in close co-operation with stakeholders (feature squads) and you will be actively participating in the extension of the platform’s capabilities by deploying and configuring new features, components, and releases in a controlled way. You take initiative in coordinating dependencies with other teams and you feel responsible for the quality and availability of your software.
- Handle delivery – identify, manage and escalate delivery issues and risks;
- Help to deliver new functionality to the OnePAM Platform;
- Maintain MDM within the OnePAM Platform;
- Support the consumers of OnePAM (in delivering Data overview, and solving DQ issues for example).
- Proven experience in a similar role for at least 2-5 years;
- Experience in developing applications using:
- Linux OS fundamentals;
- Scripting (Bash) and experience with Python
- Security protocols (SSL & TLS);
- Basic networking knowledge & troubleshooting tools;
- Experience with continuous delivery, continuous integration pipelines (Jenkins, Teamcity, etc);
- Ansible and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) knowledge;
- Proven experience with Docker and Kubernetes-based container orchestration platform (eg: OpenShift, Istio);
- Experienced in working in a complex environment, Agile methods, and Software development frameworks;
- You have a 24x7 mindset and are willing to participate in a stand-by shift, knowing that the bank operates a 24x7 business for its customers.
Nice to have:
- Prometheus alerting and monitoring solution knowledge is considered a plus;
- Experience with IBM WebSphere, Azure DevOps, and Graphana is considered a plus;
- Basic understanding of Java programming language is considered a plus;
- Experience with distributed teams is a plus;
- Experience with IBM Master Data Management (MDM);
- Having experience in financial application development is an asset.
- 3 days/week of work from home
- 550 RON budget on benefits online platform
- Banking facilities (preferential interest for loans)
- Preferential medical subscriptions