We are a young software company, focused on providing custom software development service for our clients. We have clients from the EU for which we are providing quality services and solutions that suit their needs, using the latest technologies. We are based in Cluj-Napoca and have a team of enthusiastic and passionate developers that we are constantly looking to grow.
We are looking for .NET developers who are passionate and enthusiastic about their work, eager to work in a rapidly growing company, as part of an agile team, working on a variety of applications, both front-end, and back-end.
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts and practices
- Good experience with programming in .NET, with C#, web and desktop applications
- Good experience with SQL Server
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to solve problems and find efficient solutions
Nice to have skills:
- Web services, RESTful APIs, and ASP.NET WebApi
- Entity Framework, LINQ
- You will work as a part of an agile team, working on a variety of projects for an EU-based international energy asset management company operating in power, gas, and energy certificate markets across Europe.
- You will have the opportunity to work on applications of different scale, from small component software to large scale trading and planning platforms, both back-end and front-end, from data importers to web APIs with ASP.NET WebApi, from desktop applications with WPF to web applications using JS frameworks such as AngularJS
- You will be involved in all stages of the development process, working together with the team on understanding requirements, and providing quality solutions for our customer.
- You will have access to the latest tools and technologies and will be able to use them in your work.
- You will be working in an agile environment, using Agile methodology and tools, with lots of opportunities to develop and grow.
Technologies and tools used:
- .Net Framework, C#
- ASP.NET WebApi
- jQuery, AngularJS
- Jira (scrum)
- Jenkins, Octopus (build and deploy)
- Git, SVN (source control)
- Swagger (API tools)
- Work in an open and friendly environment
- Grow your experience, learn new things, develop your skills and get new ones, while working in an agile team
- Grow your communication skills and soft skills in general
- Flexible working schedule
- Competitive salary package
- Attractive benefits package, including (but not limited to) medical insurance, public transport, and more
- Lunch, coffee, and snacks in the office are included