Our partner solves complex payment problems for businesses and institutions to empower new opportunities globally and locally. The company processes billions in payments per year, connecting all the entities involved to make those transactions faster, more secure, less expensive, and more transparent. Clients in business, education and healthcare use our partner’s full-service platform to tailor the payment experience for their customers and to create a single point of visibility and control for payer engagement and receivables management – from invoicing and payment through reconciliation. Our partner also supports its clients with end-to-end customer support including multilingual servicing via phone, email, and chat, as well as around-the-clock online payment tracking.
The company is headquartered in Boston and has offices in Chicago, London and Manchester, Valencia, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, Cluj, and Sydney.
We are looking for a Full-Stack (strong frontend) developer responsible for building complex groups of back-end (web) services and additional infrastructure. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, strong technical design, and building quality products is essential.
- Technical Design, Coding, and Unit Test of web applications in accordance with business requirements and technical standards
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Design and Development of reusable components for enterprise-level web applications
- Participation in functional specifications, prototyping, and estimation for web development projects
- Participation in evaluating and prototyping of new technologies, coding practices or third-party technologies for use in web application
- Work with business teams to clarify requirements and business needs
Minimum skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in web technologies
- 2+ years of experience in backend technologies (preferably Java or Ruby)
- Understanding of large scale, multi-tier web application architecture
- Expertise in object-oriented programming
- Solid database knowledge (SQL and NoSQL)
- Passionate about software/product quality and testing
- Familiarity with continuous integration & delivery
- Working knowledge of enterprise-level Source Control
- Private medical insurance including dental services.
- For paid vacation days we have 22 days, but before the start of each year, we do leverage throughout all our offices across the world so that in 2018 we had 24 paid vacation days and in 2019 we have 26 paid vacation days.
- Office perks at your discretion (breakfast, snacks, fresh fruits, coffee and drinks).
- Completely flexible work schedule - you can make your own schedule or simply work from home whenever you feel the need
- You will work in a completely new and very cosy office. For hardware, you can choose between the latest models of Mac/Windows laptops based on your preferences.
- Opportunity to travel (after the pandemic is over) - we are a truly global company - 350+ employees all over the globe: Chicago, Boston, London, Valencia, Cluj, Singapore, Shanghai, Tokyo, Sydney
- Last but not least - work with the best. We managed to develop a group of extremely passionate and senior engineers - each of us has loads of experience behind us and a story to tell.