Our partner is a leader company in activation, enablement and real-time marketing of services for connected devices worldwide. Our market-leading solutions include:
- Increasing revenues through real-time marketing
- Growing subscriber loyalty and decreasing churn
- Accelerating subscriber migration to 4G/LTE
- Empowering mobile retailers to sell smarter
- Streamlining SIM distribution and logistics
Their solutions are designed with the flexibility and scalability needed to suit telecommunications operators of any size, from start-ups to established tier 1 carriers.
Founded in 1985, the company has headquarters in Englewood, Colorado, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, India, Malaysia and Romania.
What we do
In our Cluj-Napoca Solution Centre, we develop, implement, support and provide managed services for our proprietary Customer Value Management (CVM) Solutions. Currently implemented and running live in 18 different countries, the Evolving CVM Platform is an extensive range of integrated software modules being used to orchestrate and measure the results of personalised, below-the-line offers to the mobile devices of existing customers and to run large-scale Loyalty Programmes. We specialise in the data management, analytical procedures and integration foundations of our platforms to work with market leading BSS platforms and we are proud of the customer-centric and agile approaches we have adopted to deliver our projects.
Who we work with
We work closely with our customers and partners, and strive to continuously improve our software and work with the latest technologies. You’ll have the chance to work not only with the great minds within our company, but also to build international relationships with some of the best IT and marketing teams in the telecommunications industry across Asia Pacific, Africa, the Americas and across Europe.
Join a winning team as DevOps Engineer/ Software Developer to become part of our success story
You'll experience the newest technologies and solutions in Communications Service Provider (CSP) software and assist our telecom customers (some of the biggest names in the business) build their brands and drive revenues.
The right match will be passionate about what they do, able to work in a team as well as independently, able to set priorities, will be pro-active and willing to learn, attentive to details.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Establish, maintain and evolve concepts in continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for existing and new services.
- Write clean, stable and safe code in short time frames and frequent increments
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations teams to improve automation of workflows, infrastructure, code testing and deployment
- Identify systems that can benefit from automation, monitoring and infrastructure-as-code and develop and scale products and services accordingly
- Brainstorm new products, updates and solutions to continuously challenge and improve products, performance, system/data backup, security and customer experience
- Remain up-to-date on industry trends, share knowledge among teams and abide by industry best practices for configuration management and automation
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Professional experience in DevOps or Systems Engineer
- Professional experience with Linux and Git
- Prior experience, or knowledge with Kafka or Elasticsearch
- Prior experience with CI/CD tools and pipelines
- Experience writing with Scripting Language, like Bash
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Having one or more of the following is a plus:
- Prior experience with Terraform
- Prior experience with Prometheus and Grafana
- Prior experience with Docker and Docker Swarm
- Experience writing with Java
- Knowledge of networking conception
We offer you:
- Multinational, friendly, dynamic and professional working environment
- The opportunity to demonstrate and cultivate your skills while working with global leaders in their field as partners and clients
- Free medical services through a private healthcare network
- Life and accident insurance, meal vouchers