Our partner is a software development company that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies – usually from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions to web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate:
Aside from the technical skills required for the job, the ideal candidate should show passion for programming and self-development. We need a critical thinker, a professional that doesn’t need step by step guidance to do his or her job and is able to communicate effectively with his or her colleagues. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in our company. Eligible candidates share our values and are ready to take advantage of the opportunities around them.
- Minimum 3 years of C++ experience;
- Working experience with QT;
- Working experience with source control tools (SVN, Git, TFS) is a plus;
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns;
- Involvement in Application Design and Architecture;
- Passion for programming and for self-development;
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
Benefits (include but do not limit to):
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development;
- Various career paths within the company;
- Training and certifications;
- Challenging projects;
- 50% discount for gym or sports pass of your choice;
- Fresh fruit on your table every day.