We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organisations in every aspect.
Right now, we are looking for Front End Developer to join our UI Engineering Studio.
This Studio specialises in building the next generation of digital products leveraging the latest UI technologies and architectures, multi-device techniques, big scale applications, component based systems, intelligent user interfaces and the latest trends on user experience.
You will get the chance to:
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
- Develop your career in our Studios. Each Studio represents deep pockets of expertise on the latest technologies and trends and delivers tailored solutions focused on specific challenges.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or PODworks directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
What will help you succeed:
- Believe and love what you do.
- Build bridges & open doors.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Being capable of taking a step back to look at a bigger picture.
- Intermediate/advanced English.
- Experience with Node, NNPM, Gulp, Grunt, Backbone, Bootstrap, Browserify.
- Knowledge in algorithms, design patterns and modularisation.
- Experience with JSON and RESTful services.
- Experience with Agile Methods.
- +4 years of experience in similar roles.
- We have more than 12,500 professionals and we are present in 16 countries working for companies like LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, and media & entertainment, revolutionising and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
- Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.