Founded in 1999, our partner is a global provider of Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) compliance management software solutions and services, operating from offices worldwide.
By combining an easy-to-use, flexible technology built on the Microsoft .NET platform, with the latest regulatory content, our partner brings innovative, affordable and timely solutions to solve EH&S challenges faced by manufacturers, distributors and users of chemical products.
We are looking for a .Net Web Developer Senior profile to play a key part in the process of improving the performance and the scalability of an existing web platform that helps the industry to manage the health and safety obligations (incident management, risk assessment, workplace safety, inspection and maintenance for the equipment). One of the core objectives of this role is to drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse.
Skills we appreciate:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with .NET framework, especially the C# language
- Solid knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, Software Design Patterns and .NET coding principles
- Proven working experience with front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS, React, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (SQL) and ORM frameworks
- Understand performance parameters and know how to assess applications performance
- Good communication skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Research, evaluate, recommend and lead the implementation of different solutions to improve the existing product quality and the software development efficiency
- Continually improve development, operational processes and procedures
- Participate in hands-on software development, including design and code reviews
- Partner with the Business Analysts and QA testing teams for test case validation and defect remediation
We opened a development center in Cluj-Napoca on June 2015 and we're a key part of an international group, having the headquarter located in South Belgium and globally some other branches (Bryan-USA, Newcastle-UK, Berlin- Germany, Noyon-France, Singapore, Luxembourg and others).
A real chance to be part of a friendly, passionate company that rewards hard work and pushes for excellence. The working environment is relaxed and professional. Also, the company promotes traveling to Belgium for ramp-up and later business and team events.
The benefits package contains a competitive salary package, laptop, medical subscription, private pension, 26 days of annual leave.