We are focusing on creating innovative recruitment solutions to deliver memorable experiences for developers and their future employment. Our winning solutions start with having a technical team empowered to change and even provide a more engaging software developer experience. We act globally; we have open positions from graduate trainees to senior management in Europe and the USA.
We are a professional IT Recruitment team focusing first on human choices. Our approach is different for an IT recruitment agency. We care about the choices every developer makes for his/her high growth. In the recruitment model, we set strategies to improve the hiring and on-boarding processes’ quality, adding significant value to innovative businesses. We value most human relationships that we are trying to create during tech recruitment.
Our experience is beyond the recruiting service; it’s about human approach.
Is it for you?
It's been a long time since the idea of expanding our team with a new role came to our mind. A Recruitment Marketing Specialist is a brand-new job on the market that has taken shape as a solution to the increasing difficulty of attracting great talent.
Don't shy off if Recruitment is not something you have done before! The ideal fit for this role is a Marketing Specialist, who understand the IT industry and uses creative content, new media channels, social media campaigns to attract candidates and raise Human Direct's online presence as well as our clients'.
We need your skills in Brand Awareness, Social Engagement, Lead Generation, the interest for IT (you have to know at least what a unicorn is), and an especially shipshape inclination towards copywriting.
What you will do
- Plan and implement a recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants
- Create blog and social media content for IT companies, startups, managers and HR people
- Oversee company’s career site and suggest improvements
- Create engaging job descriptions
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement
- Research marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry
- Identify the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
- Create and implement strategies for building a talent network/talent community
- Work closely with Recruitment department to develop creative ways for addressing recruitment challenges
- Keep abreast of new trends in social media channels
- Track, measure and report on campaign results
Why join us?
- Half of our team are organisational psychologists who know a thing or two about healthy work systems, that will generate intrinsic motivation and work satisfaction
- You will join us in the scaling period of our business, when we enter the Europe market, launch a new product on IT market and grow our team nationally
- We have very well defined procedures for the induction period, so you will find easy to learn about us and our way of working
- We have a well established PDP (Personal Development Plan) that helps us follow your professional progress and register your achievements - includes trainings and workshops
- 6 months performance review
- You get to participate in the most important IT events in Cluj-Napoca and not only, and have the opportunity of building a great network of professionals
- We encourage remote and smart work and strongly discourage over hours
- Office in the heart of Cluj, with a lovely garden where we love to celebrate every success (be it small or big) and important events of our colleagues