Our partner has over 30 years of experience in the field of digital software, serving clients worldwide and with offices in France, India, USA and Romania. Works with Java, PHP, .NET, iOS and Android technologies on complex web and mobile applications.
The local office opened in 2017, initially with the integration of specialists in other departments. At present, the aim is to establish a local R&D department, with the mission to migrate certain important projects to Romania.
We are looking for Java Developers to work in with our development team for our site in Romania, in Cluj-Napoca on a project with JavaFX/JRebirth, Orika, Spring.
You will be involved in all development phases of the project and will be working both with Romanian and French people.
- Understanding of the perimeter and estimation of the associated workload
- Conception, development, unit tests and documentation
- Support against the live deployment (DevOps strategy and associated feedback)
- Technology stack: JavaFX, JRebirth, Spring, HttpInvoker, Orika, Hibernate, Spring Batch
We work for private companies (Bank, Insurance, Heath, Resales, e-marketing) and administrations (Education), this application is developed for one in television/broadcasting.
Good understanding of:
- Java Spring, JavaFX/JRebirth, Orika, Hibernate, Oracle Talent, GIT
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in software development.
- Experience with Agile systems
- Source code management (GIT)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Unit tests mechanisms
- Software Quality
- You speak English, and it would be nice to have the capability to read technical texts in French.
- You are autonomous and like to work in an international context.
- BA in engineering