Our partner is a leader company in activation, enablement and real-time marketing of services for connected devices worldwide. Our market-leading solutions include:
- Increasing revenues through real-time marketing
- Growing subscriber loyalty and decreasing churn
- Accelerating subscriber migration to 4G/LTE
- Empowering mobile retailers to sell smarter
- Streamlining SIM distribution and logistics
Their solutions are designed with the flexibility and scalability needed to suit telecommunications operators of any size, from start-ups to established tier 1 carriers.
Founded in 1985, the company has headquarters in Englewood, Colorado, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, India, Malaysia and Romania.
What we do
In our Cluj-Napoca Solution Centre, we develop, implement, support and provide managed services for our proprietary Customer Value Management (CVM) Solutions. Currently implemented and running live in 18 different countries, the Evolving CVM Platform is an extensive range of integrated software modules being used to orchestrate and measure the results of personalised, below-the-line offers to the mobile devices of existing customers and to run large-scale Loyalty Programmes. We specialise in the data management, analytical procedures and integration foundations of our platforms to work with market leading BSS platforms and we are proud of the customer-centric and agile approaches we have adopted to deliver our projects.
Who we work with
We work closely with our customers and partners, and strive to continuously improve our software and work with the latest technologies. You’ll have the chance to work not only with the great minds within our company, but also to build international relationships with some of the best IT and marketing teams in the telecommunications industry across Asia Pacific, Africa, the Americas and across Europe.
Our partner is offering excellent career development prospects to the most talented people in the industry. As an Automation Test Engineer you will be an essential member of their Testing team in Cluj-Napoca.
The right match will be passionate about what they do, able to work in a team, as well as independently, able to balance multiple priorities, pro-active and willing share their experience, attentive to details.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build advanced test suites;
- Create new test harnesses automate testing and create innovative automated test systems;
- Explore and validate the functional correctness and performance capabilities of our software, as well as their interaction with other systems and infrastructure;
- Design, develop and execute automated tests;
- Perform functionality, regression, integration and performance testing;
- Design and execute test cases and test scenarios;
- Report test results, update bug reports and bug database;
- Closely collaborate with developers in providing solutions for improvement.
We are working with the following technologies:
- Bug tracking tools: TFS/Bugzilla, JIRA;
- Automation tools: SoapUI, Fiddler, Selenium WebDriver, JMeter.
- University degree in IT or related sciences;
- At least 3 years of experience in software testing;
- Ability to install and setup the software in a virtual environment;
- Experience in automated test tools (Selenium WebDriver), in working with performance testing tools e.g. JMeter;
- Experience with Web API testing tools (Fiddler, SoapUI);
- Experience in requirements analysis, test data preparation and test case design;
- Experience and/or knowledge in Agile methodology;
- Writing and verbal communication skills in English;
- Minimum experience or ability to learn Java, Python.
The following are considered a plus:
- ISTQB Certification;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools;
- Exposure to Telecom industry;
- Linux knowledge;
- Apache Kafka knowledge.
We offer you:
- Multinational, friendly, dynamic and professional working environment;
- The opportunity to demonstrate and cultivate your skills while working with global leaders in their field as partners and clients;
- Financial support in gaining technical certifications;
- Free medical services through a private healthcare network;
- Life and accident insurance, meal vouchers.