We are focusing on creating innovative recruitment solutions to deliver memorable experiences for developers and their future employment. Our winning solutions start with having a technical team empowered to change and even provide a more engaging software developer experience. We act globally; we have open positions from graduate trainees to senior management in Europe and the USA.
We are a professional IT Recruitment team focusing first on human choices. Our approach is different for an IT recruitment agency. We care about the choices every developer makes for his/her high growth. In the recruitment model, we set strategies to improve the hiring and on-boarding processes’ quality, adding significant value to innovative businesses. We value most human relationships that we are trying to create during tech recruitment.
Our experience is beyond the recruiting service; it’s about human approach.
The Recruitment Business Partner will have full responsibility in attracting and sourcing highly talented team members for Human Direct's partners. You will closely collaborate with the Head of Recruitment and while you fully own the process, you will receive support from the entire team.
The ideal candidate will be results driven, strategic in their approach to recruiting, have excellent client engagement skills and rely on a solid network of candidates.
Having worked as an independent consultant is a big advantage.
In The First Month, Expect To
- Undergo role specific training and learn about the procedures, ATS and internal tools we use
- Begin working on your first roles and build a recruitment pipeline for each
- Get to know the clients and participate in first meetings
- Develop a close relationship with the entire team and get the Human Direct feeling
In The First Three Months, Expect To
- Build a strong pipeline for at least 10 roles
- Develop close relationships with the clients and HR representatives
- Close your first two positions
- Lead client meetings and take over new collaborations coming from our Business Partner
In The First Six Months, Expect To
- Be fully independent and fully own the entire recruitment process from client meeting to presenting the offer
- Work with a junior recruiter and sourcer and so increase the volume of projects you work on
In The First Year, Expect To
- Have closed at least 75% of the roles you take over
- Come up with improvements for the recruitment process that will raise the success rate of your projects
- Assess the needs for the growth of the team and scale the team as necessary
- Organise knowledge sharing sessions with the team and recruitment community
- Qualified candidates must have over 4 years of IT technical recruiting experience, in the technology industry or in an agency environment
- Passion for HR, Recruiting and People
- Passion for Technology – staying one step ahead trends and manifesting a genuine interest for IT
- Excellent research/sourcing skills (use LinkedIn and alternative search techniques)
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, enthusiastically, creatively
- Results-oriented work attitude
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to details
Why join us?
- Half of our team are organisational psychologists who know a thing or two about healthy work systems, that will generate intrinsic motivation and work satisfaction
- You will join us in the scaling period of our business, when we enter the Europe market, launch a new product on IT market and grow our team nationally
- We have very well defined procedures for the induction period, so you will find easy to learn about us and our way of working
- We have a well established PDP (Personal Development Plan) that helps us follow your professional progress and register your achievements - includes trainings and workshops
- 6 months performance review
- You get to participate in the most important IT events in Cluj-Napoca and not only, and have the opportunity of building a great network of professionals
- We encourage remote and smart work and strongly discourage over hours
- Office in the heart of Cluj, with a lovely garden where we love to celebrate every success (be it small or big) and important events of our colleagues
Send your resume and a short description of why you would like to work with us at [email protected]