Our partner has over 30 years of experience in the field of digital software, serving clients worldwide and with offices in France, India, USA and Romania. Works with Java, PHP, .NET, iOS and Android technologies on complex web and mobile applications.
The local office opened in 2017, initially with the integration of specialists in other departments. At present, the aim is to establish a local R&D department, with the mission to migrate certain important projects to Romania.
We are looking for a Java developer to work in the Web development team for our site in Romania, at Cluj.
You will be involved in several projects and work both with Romanian and French people.
You will be involved in all phases of the project
- Understanding of the perimeter and estimation of the associated workload
- Conception, development, unit tests and documentation
- Support against the live deployment (DevOps strategy and associated feedback)
We work both for private companies (Bank, Insurance, Heath, Resales, e-marketing) and administrations (Education).
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related studies in engineering
- Over 3 years of experience in software development in a Java environment
- Spring framework, including SpringBoot and Spring MVC
- Data management with JPA/Hibernate
- Knowledge of JHipster is a plus
- API REST and JSON format
- Source code management (GIT)
- Continuous integration (Maven/Gradle, Jenkins)
- Unit tests mechanisms
- Software Quality
- Good English skills and it would be nice to have the capability to read technical texts in French.
- You are autonomous and like to work in an international context