Our partner has over 30 years of experience in the field of digital software, serving clients worldwide and with offices in France, India, Serbia, England and Romania. Works with Java, PHP, .NET, iOS and Android technologies on complex web and mobile applications.
The local office opened in 2017, initially with the integration of specialists in other departments. At present, the aim is to establish a local R&D department, with the mission to migrate certain important projects to Romania.
We are looking for a Java developer to work in the Web development team for our site in Romania, at Cluj.
You will be involved in several projects and work both with Romanian and French people.
You will be involved in all phases of the project
- Understanding of the perimeter and estimation of the associated workload
- Conception, development, unit tests and documentation
- Support against the live deployment (DevOps strategy and associated feedback)
We work both for private companies (Bank, Insurance, Heath, Resales, e-marketing) and administrations (Education).
You come from an engineering school or University and have between 2 and 5 years of experience in software development.
About technical skills, you know as well
- Java environment
- Spring framework, including SpringBoot and Spring MVC
- The management of data with JPA/Hibernate
- Knowledge of JHipster is a plus
- API REST and JSON format
More of that, you have a good understanding of the Engineering Software methods and tools, like
- Source code management (GIT)
- Continuous integration (Maven/Gradle, Jenkins)
- Unit tests mechanisms
- Software Quality
- You speak English, and ideally have the capability to read technical texts in French.
- You are autonomous and like to work in an international context.